Follow Dashboard

PanaMAX Roll-on gel
Friday, June 14, 2013 | 1:38 PM | 0 comments
I have this amazing product that my Dad bought me recently, it's called PanaMAX, it's like the yoko-yoko balm just that this is in gel form. I swear it works at least 5 times better than a salonpas. 


*Please note: this is not a sponsored product*

I really like how the shape and size of this  PanaMAX roll on is, it's lightweight and circular in form, easy to place in a lady's handbag/working bag/totes and all.

PanaMAX Gel used for fast relief of aches, sprains and can also been used for sports injuries. 

Every 1g of the gel contains 10mg of Diclofenac Sodium and the menthol is meant for a soothing cooling relief for the user. 

The packaging and the applicator.

I used about 1-1.5 turns for my knee joint area and roll over the knee area with the applicator and it feels comfy while I rub and knead on the joint.

After my first application, around my knee joint, the gel was absorbed quite quickly into the skin. The menthol effect was gone as soon as the gel was absorbed and there is no after ointment smell or sticky feeling.


I can't wait to say this but this thing really WORKS a wonder! I have been having a very bad knee these days and the tension and pain gets worst during rainy days and cold places.

It's been three days since I started using on my knee and back and I practically work and sleep in air-conditioned rooms. There is no numbing or any pain at my knee joint so far since I started applying on those areas.


You can also apply on the areas mentioned above in the picture and I will be trying to apply it on my shoulder tonight!

Note: It is also written on the box that a maximum of 16g of gel should be used a day. 

The only con about this product is the bottom knob which you turn for the gel to come up. I am not sure if all the bottles are like that, but when I did not control the speed I was turning the knob, the gel comes up too much too quickly.

Otherwise, it's a really great product to relief some pain & aches. 


Plus point of this product is that it is so affordable! This cost about S$7.20 for a 30g bottle bought at Thong Hing Tung medical hall.

I have not checked out the price at other retail outlets, will check it out!


Old things | New things